Antigravity ReStart Lithium Iron Battery
Never again worry about getting stranded with a dead battery! Antigravity Batteries now offer the ground-breaking “Re-Start (RS)” line of batteries – the first batteries with built-in jump starting! The revolutionary Re-Start Battery intelligently monitors its status, and just before going completely dead puts itself in sleep mode with just enough energy to get your vehicle started again. Simply press the Re-Start button located on the battery, start your vehicle and ride off. No more dead battery emergencies or being stranded!
- World’s first battery with built-in jump starting using Re-Start Technology
- World’s first powersport battery with a Full Battery Management System (BMS) including Over-Discharge, Over-Charge, Thermal Protections and Cell Balancing
- Re-Start Technology: The Re-Start Battery intelligently monitors the battery status; if it senses over-discharge it will put itself into a sleep mode, yet saves enough energy to allow you to Re-Start your vehicle. Simply press the Re-Start button
- Up to twice the life-cycle of lead/acid, and other Lithium batteries due to full Battery Management system
- Up to 2 Times the Cranking Amps of similar sized lead/acid batteries. Better Starting and higher voltage at start-up
- Up to 70% lighter than equivalent lead/acid battery
- 4 Terminal design allows easy installation in any vehicle and fits right or left hand negative or positive connections
- The Re-Start Batteries do not self-discharge like Lead/Acid Batteries
- Designed to hold a charge up to a year provided there are no “Parasitic Drains” (accessories that draw power when bike is off, i.e. alarms, ECUs, GPS, heated grips, and other accessories the vehicle might have)
- Lithium batteries are shock and vibration resistant, making them perfect for racing, and other applications requiring a durable battery
- You can mount the battery in any orientation, there are no liquids to spill or drain out
- No Acid or heavy metals such as Lead, Cadmium, or Mercury
Note: Please confirm specs and size requirements prior to ordering. We recommend charging and testing all batteries prior to using. Antigravity suggests using a modern voltage regulator from the mid 1980’s-Up. Damaged voltage regulators can overcharge and damage batteries.
There are no reviews yet.