The Arai Signet-X Full-Face Motorcycle Helmet comes in white for riders looking for a nice, clean look and a helmet that will work with plenty of bikes. It’s a motorcycle riders dream – a helmet that’s streamlined, looks good and is packed with features and function. Purpose-built for the street. A new benchmark in comfort, quiet, stability and ventilation. Arai applied the same tireless 24-7 focus devoted to our race helmets to designing it, refining and adapting proven concepts to a new purpose. On the long, narrow end of the head shape spectrum, the Signet series has always been the “go-to” helmet of choice. The new Signet-X exemplifies that shape in a feature rich package.
- Long oval shell for head shapes with pronounced length, but a reduced width
- Quick-release lever for side pod and faceshield
- Clear anti-fog Pinlock insert for all-season visibility
- QVF and QVR upper ventilation ducts offer more adjustment and better flow-through performance
- Fully removable, anti-bacterial Eco-Pure liner
- Water-repellent, ES chin cover increases exhaust from mouth area while reducing wind noise
- Compatible with VAS-V Pro Shade system
- DOT, Snell approved
There are no reviews yet.