Arlen Ness offers a one piece solution to change your bar setup and keep your gauge housing visible. Method style risers measure 10″ rise height with a 1.5″ kickback. Requires the removal of factory plastic gauge nacelle.
Fits: 2015-2020 Harley Road Glide FLTRX/ FLTRU/ FLTRK
- 10” rise with a 11/2” kickback to provide the proper mix of comfort and control
- Innovative design relocates factory gauges to the riser top clamp which ensures a clear view of the navigation screen
- Integrated hidden wire design keeps handlebar section clean
- Designed to work with factory and aftermarket front ends
- Works great with Arlen Ness Method Ignition switch cover and Method Aluminum Top Triple Tree (ignition switch kit keeps factory ignitions set up without custom relocation)
- Use stock top clamp, after-market top clamp, or Wild 1 custom billet top clamps (with offset mounting holes)Chrome Finish
- Requires removal of factory plastic gauge nacelle
- Accepts handlebars with 1” clamping area
- Black anodized finish
NOTE: Will not fit with stock handlebars.
There are no reviews yet.