BAKER Drivetrain unveils the final solution to the late model compensator problems. The new BAKER Drivetrain compensator sprocket is engineered with an annular oil distribution system that scavenges primary oil and pumps it with centrifugal force to all radial and axial thrust surfaces. English translation: This sprocket delivers quiet operation, relentless durability, and refined function to smooth out the inherent power pulsations of the second-generation Twin Cam motors.
2017-Later Touring M8 Models
2018-Later Softail Models – Does not fit Softails with wide rear tires (Fay Boy, Breakout)
BAKER Drivetrain’s Compensator Kit features:
- Decreased compensating cam lobe diameter yielded a significant reduction in cam lobe velocities. With the reduction in cam lobe velocities, comes a reduction in wear.
- Increased radial width of the compensating cam lobes reduced the P.S.I. loading which greatly extended the durability.
- Seven supportive spokes structurally tie the sprocket ‘ring’ to the sprocket hub.
- The mass of the sprocket is concentrated towards the center so the ‘flywheel effect’ is minimized which reduces N&V noises during operation and shut down.
- Heat treated 4140 alloy steel construction.
- Made in America by Americans.
- Improved functions
- Quieter operation
- Extended durability over the stock configuration
There are no reviews yet.