Item Condition: This is a new item that is missing the original packaging or the packaging has been opened. Tags, manuals, or installation instructions may be missing, however the item is fully functional.
Dynojet Power Commander V For Harley Sportster XL1200
Modification of your bike’s EFI is essential if you have added a high-flow air filter, aftermarket exhaust system or smog block-off plates. All of these modifications will, in some way, alter the air/fuel ratio in your engine. The Dynojet PCV, with its microprocessors and PCV Software, allows you to adjust your motorcycle’s fuel map up to +250%/-100% to ensure an optimal setting. Dynojet offers a large database of free, downloadable maps for many combinations of motorcycles and aftermarket parts.
In addition to the pre-made maps, a custom map can be built from the ground up with the aid of a Dyno. Furthermore, a fuel map can be customized on a per gear, per RPM and per throttle position basis. Air/fuel ratios, spark control, and cylinder temperatures can now be altered without complication or headaches. Both street and race riders will benefit from from the PCV. For example, a daily commuter may find it beneficial to have a low end torque map while the club racer would benefit from a smooth and peak power map.
The Dynojet Power Commander is the most well known fuel controller on the market due to its capabilities and versatility.
- Offers fuel and timing control
- Rev Xtend allows increase of rev limit
- Allows reading of vehicle temperature through bike’s ECM, enabling the PC V to add more fuel during cold starts
- Cold starting on heavily modified engines becomes more controllable and easy to adjust
- Software displays J1850 data from stock ECU
- Smaller than the PC III Quick and easy installation – install, tune, and ride in just minutes!
- USB receives power from computer – no additional power source needed
- Two-position map switching function built in (switch not included)
- Gear/Speed input allows for map adjustment based on gear
- Analog input allows user to install any 0-5V reference signal sensor
- Adjustment table capability for heavily modified engines
- Allows each cylinder to be mapped individually
- Ten throttle position columns
- World’s largest dyno-tested map database
- Enhanced ‘accelerator pump’ utility
- Made in the USA
There are no reviews yet.