Increase oil pressure, oil volume, oil flow and return oil scavenging in your Twin-Cooled M-Eight motor for better performance and reliability from Feuling.
Fits: 17-19 M-Eight Twin-Cooled Motors
- Increase oil pressure, oil volume, engine oil flow and return oil scavenging
- Quieter and smoother engine operation
- 15-25 degree cooler engine temperatures
- 15-30 degree cooler oil temperatures
- 10-30 more psi of oil pressure
- Reduces wet sumping, blow by and oily air cleaners
- Test results show 2 horsepower gain and 2 ft/lbs of torque gain to the rear wheel on M-Eight
- Feuling test results show as much as 50% reduction of engine sump oil level
- Includes a billet 7075 hard anodized oil pump which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory pump holding tighter tolerances under temperature (Race Series® M-Eight oil pumps have deeper scavenge kidneys when compared to the HP+ kidneys for increased scavenge volume)
- Also includes Feuling® High Flow billet camplate made from 7075 aluminum; which is 50% harder and stronger than the factory or Feuling OE+ camplates
- Increases oil flow and volume by enlarging the oil pump reservoirs and critical oil passages, including matching the oil portholes throughout the camplate to the portholes in the engine case, which increases engine oil flow to the lifters, piston cooling jets, crankshaft and rod bearings
- Oil pumps are bench-tested, the relief valve is seated and sealed to a minimum of 30 psi with full pop-off at 55-60 psi
- Increased oil volume from the larger gears and properly sized passages along with the pressure relief valve seat and seal from these oil pumps is essential for proper oiling system function
- Feuling oil pump and camplate combination eliminates common pressure and scavenge issues associated with the factory oiling systems
- Optional Camplate/oil pump fastener kit PART #2401-0993 available separately; see page 741 of the 2019 Drag Specialties FatBook
- 30% more pressure gear volume over stock, 53% more scavenge gear volume over stock and 42% more scavenge volume with port sizing, matched passages and holes to the engine case
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: The M-Eight oil pick up port is on the right side of the engine. Letting the bike idle or warm up on the kickstand will naturally fill the engine case and skew the oil level in the tank.