K&N® is the inventor and leading innovator of reusable cotton gauze filter technology for automotive applications. The first K&N filter was conceived for racing over 50 years ago and a performance enthusiast mindset continues today throughout all levels of the company. K&N is the sales and brand leader for performance filters, including an extensive line of factory replacement filters and performance air intake kits. The company actively promotes the environmental, economical and performance advantages of long-life reusable cotton gauze filters.
K&N® – Power Sport Unique-Xstream Air Filter
- Designed to increase horsepower and acceleration
- Hundreds of sizes and shapes for most applications
- High air flow with excellent filtration
- Clamp-on washable and reusable air filter
- Malleable flanges
- One year limited warranty
Categories: Air Intakes & Filters, Parts
Be the first to review “K&N® – Power Sport Unique-Xstream Air Filter” Cancel reply
You must be logged in to post a review.
Shipping & Delivery
PREPARING WAREHOUSE SHIPMENTS
Before a product can be shipped, several things need to be addressed. Most important is determining the type of shipping materials best suited for the shipment. Knowing what you will ship in advance is crucial in order to have the appropriate shipping materials on hand.
Advanced functionality: shipping platform available
- Shipping parameters, including order weight, have most likely processed in last step as part of the API download process from the selling platform
- Shipping platform (with some level of input from shipping administrator) performs rules-based assignment of shipping box/envelope/polymailer and adjusts order’s weight based on this assignment
- Shipping platform determines best carrier based on shipping parameters (weight, dimensions, customer-selected shipping option, address type, etc.) then generates shipping label
- Alternatively, shipping platform maps orders/shipments to carrier and service based on shipping rules, or
- Shipping platform may offer predictive analytics to assign carrier and service selections based on historical patterns
- If multiple distribution locations exist, a good shipping platform can organize orders by location so pickers at each location can easily select and print their specific pick lists onsite
- Shipping platform routes shipping labels (and packing slips) for a batch of orders to the appropriate printer based on the selected carrier, then it prints labels. Labels (and packing slips) should print in a predictable order based on:
- Order number
- Sequence that an order was selected in shipping platform
- Sequence the order appeared in a batch
- Product SKU
- Product name
- Shipping platform updates selling platform in real time (via API or other data exchange channel) with:
- Carrier tracking information
- Order status updated (“shipped”)
- Inventory level changes
- User packs boxes from bins, checks against packing slip, and affixes sequential labels in an assembly line
There are no reviews yet.