Get the performance and handling you need for your Harley Bagger. Legends Axea High-Performance front end suspension will improve cornering, traction and handling in your bike. Easy installation and available in a few height options.
Fits: 1999-2013 Harley Touring FLT/ FLHT/ FLHR/ FLTR/ FLHX models (41mm)
- Improve the stability, cornering and traction of your motorcycle
- Smooth, controlled ride quality; kits eliminate front-end dive during aggressive braking and maneuvering
- Firm feel for high-speed sweeping turns
- Eliminate bottoming out on large bumps or potholes
- Reduce dragging of floorboards or pegs
- Kits include two mono-tube, dual-chambered fork damping cartridges
- Cartridges have nitrogen chambers with internal floating pistons
- Machined 303 stainless steel threaded fork preload adjusters
- Increased range of preload settings allows fine-tuning of the front suspension for riding style and rider weight
- Performance fork spring rates
- Designed for optimum performance with Legend® rear suspension systems
- Available in standard height or 1″ lower than stock
- Easy installation
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Standard and 1″ Lowered kits are Not designed for use with a 21” or 23” front wheel.
There are no reviews yet.