Grab a fresh front Tire for your Harley with the Michelin Commander II Blackwall Tire.
- Square bead wires improve casing rigidity, handling and ease of installation
- Amplified Density Technology, a highly dense, more-rigid tire casing, helps deliver excellent feedback and handling
- H-rated for speeds up to 130 mph
- Commander II tires designed for dramatically extended mileage and feature Aramid tread plies to resist centrifugal growth, reduce weight and provide excellent stability
- Radically different tread pattern for head-turning looks; premium sidewall treatment complements cruiser styling
- Tubeless (TL) or Tube Type (TT)
- Michelin states, “Provides nearly twice the mileage of competitive cruiser tires (based on independent testing)”
- All-new rubber compounds provide remarkable wet grip without compromising durability
There are no reviews yet.