The Progressive 412 Series gives you a nice upgrade on your shocks at a low cost. Pick them up in either standard or the heavy duty version in these 12.5″ coil shocks. Grab them for your Dyna and get rolling with these fresh black shocks.
Fits: 1991-2017 Harley Dyna Glide w/o cover (Except 00-05 FXDX/FXDXT)
- Manufactured from the finest materials available
- Designed specifically for Harley models
- The 412s’ simple, durable design makes them a cost-effective improvement to your motorcycle’s suspension performance
- A five-position cam-style spring load preload adjuster lets you easily dial in your ride
- Available with either standard or heavy duty progressive spring rates
- There are multiple style options available, like full show chrome or black covers; or either chrome or black springs and end caps
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer’s maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.