The Progressive 412 Series gives you a nice upgrade on your shocks at a low cost. Pick them up in either standard or the heavy duty version in these 12.5″ coil shocks. Grab them for your Dyna and get rolling.
Fits: 1991-2017 Harley Dyna Glide w/o cover (Except 00-05 FXDX/FXDXT)
- Manufactured from the finest materials available
- Designed specifically for Harley models
- The 412s’ simple, durable design makes them a cost-effective improvement to your motorcycle’s suspension performance
- A five-position cam-style spring load preload adjuster lets you easily dial in your ride
- Available with either standard or heavy duty progressive spring rates
- There are multiple style options available, like full show chrome or black covers; or either chrome or black springs and end caps
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: All shocks are measured center-of-eyelet to center-of-eyelet.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer’s maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues, such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.