Monotube shock for high performance on the new M8 Softail models. Progressive’s 465 series shocks feature five-position rebound adjustment to tailor the suspension for changing conditions and riding styles. The Heavy Duty setup is recommended when running the bike at or near Harley’s maximum load rate over 50% of the time.
Fits: 2018-2020 Harley Softail Models
- High-pressure gas monotube design for the ultimate performance
- Five-position rebound adjustment to tailor the suspension for changing conditions and riding styles
- Threaded shock body with a wide range of adjustment to fine-tune preload and sag
- Hard anodized aluminum body and components for excellent durability and corrosion resistance
- 46mm bore and deflective disc piston provides precise damping
- 16mm hard chrome shaft rides on custom viton seals for low friction and leak-free reliability
- Each shock is custom tuned (damping and spring rate) for each fitment
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: 13.1” shock is standard length for FLHC/ FXFB models. The 12.6” shock is standard length for FLDE/ FLFB/ FLSB/ FLSL/ FXBB/ FXBR/ FXLR models.
NOTE: Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer’s maximum load rating over 50% of the time.