Progressive 944 FST Ultra Low Shocks for 1984-2016 Harley Touring
The Progressive 944 Ultra Low Shocks provide excellent ride quality, but still offer that custom lowered look. Great for riders that have difficulty being flat-foot while stopped, or just want the lowered look.
Fits: 1984-2016 Harley FLT/FLHT/FLHR/FLTR/FLHX (Except H-D FL Trike)
- Unique Ultra spring configuration provides the superb ride quality and suspension travel of a 12.5″ shock but the custom lowered look of a 11″ shock
- 2″ Lower than a stock Touring model
- Built around Progressive Suspension’s Frequency Sensing Technology (FST)
- Allows the shocks to sense the frequency of a bump and automatically adjust damping for superior ride quality
- Unique spring combination delivers a dropped ride height while being ridden, but also while the bike is on a side stand
- This allows you to better manage your bike at intersections and when parking
- Adjust spring pre-load by hand, no special tool needed
- Progressive rate main springs specifically designed for touring models
- High-pressure gas charged for consistent performance
- Made in the U.S.A.
NOTE: Heavy Duty Applications are recommended for bikes operating at or near the manufacturer’s maximum load rating over 50% of the time.