The Saddlemen Step-Up Seat is one of the most popular seats on the market for the Harley Davidsons – add one to your 1979-2003 Sportster model or your 2004-2019 Sportster. Now you have the option to customize your Step-Up Seat with your choice of stitch colors as well as different cover choices for your custom Step-Up Seat. We’ll work with you to get the Saddlemen Step-Up Seat configured to best fit your Sportster with the right setup to best fit your bike and your style. Check out the full Custom Saddlemen Step Up Seat Options for your Harley.
Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at 1-800-241-0847 to get started on your custom Saddlemen Step-Up Seat and find out what all your options are.
From the early days of the the Wheelie King to present day, Saddlemen has been there to support talented riders with purpose built equipment to help them push the limits of both man and machine. The latest creation born out of this relationship is the Saddlemen Step-Up seat. A beautiful blend of the rider and passenger comfort you have come to expect from Saddlemen combined with ergonomics required to keep the rider locked in place providing the highest level of bike control available in an aftermarket Harley-Davidson seat. Don’t take our word for it, just ask the guys over at Unknown Industries. These talented riders have been pushing the limits of their purpose built HD motorcycles for years. If you are not already familiar with these guys they can be found performing in Monster Energy’s latest V-twin productions or locally at rallies like Sturgis. No matter where you see them, you will notice that they only ride Saddlemen seats.
- Designed and made in the USA.
- The seat combines a Gel-Core interior and Ultra-Foam that creates a foam that is a perfect balance of rigidity and user compliance.
- Ultra-Foam unique molding process creates an element-resistant self skinning process that seals the foam from water and enhances the seat’s durability as well as comfort.
- The Co-molded Gel-Core is the largest comfort advancement in motorcycle seating since the creation of the suspension.
- Saddlemen brings the industries first True Tuck and Roll production style seat to motorcycling that shows no seams.
- If you are looking for the ultimate performance upgrade, look no further