Unrivaled in every feature category, there’s not another helmet on the market that truly embodies motorcycling quite like the RF-1100. Building helmets isn’t just a means to an end for us here at SHOEI, it’s a passion that we fulfill daily, which is why we stopped at no end while evolving the RF-1100 into our best seller. Combining customer and dealer requests with state-of-the-art technology and everything learned over 50 years of premium helmet development has yielded the finest sport-touring full-face that money can buy. The groundbreaking RF-1100—where aggressive styling meets SHOEI’s unrivaled attention to detail. The Evolution of Perfection never ends. Grab the Shoei RF-1100 in a black finish for riders who need a 3XL size helmet.
Aerodynamic Shell Design
- Aerodynamic properties are maximized through extensive wind tunnel and professional riders’ feedback
- Dual Layer EPS liner enhances impact absorption and ventilation
- A third generation Tail Fin allows smooth airflow that reduces drag and lift
Variable Ventilation System
- Upper Air Intake Vent is positioned to maximize air volume into the helmet interior
- Four rear outlet vents allow for adjustment of airflow based on riding position
- Enlarged lower air intake/defroster vent reduces shield fogging and increases ventilation
Lightweight Advanced Integrated Matrix Plus (AIM+) shell structure that is ultra-lightweight, rigid and resilient
- Interior System
- The entire interior lining is easily removed to allow cleaning
- Each inner liner component is ergonomically designed to offer the ultimate safety, fit and comfort
- Eyeglass compatible interior
CW-1 Shield and Q.R.S.A. System
- (Quick-Release Self-Adjusting) base plate allows for tool-less shield removal and installation.
- The CW-1, three-dimensionally curved shield is both wider and taller than the CX-1V it replaces 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- DOT, Snell approved
There are no reviews yet.