Upgrade your entire camchest in one easy to order kit from S&S. Kit includes a 475 cam. Chain drive with gloss black pushrod tubes for Oil-Cooled applications.
Fits: 2017-2020 Harley Oil-Cooled M-Eight Models
- Precision Machined from Billet Aluminum
- Blue Anodized Finish
- Passage Plugs Removable for servicing
- Independent Scavenge Sections for Flywheel Cavity and Cam Chest
- Debris Screens in both scavenge pickups
- Magnet in Cam Chest to help to stop debris from entering oil pump
- Increased Flow Capacity on both Feed and Scavenge side
- Adjustable Pressure Relief Valve is adjustable with unit installed in engine
- Quickee Pushrods
- S&S Precision Tappets
- Hard Anodized Black Coating
- Billet Aluminum Construction
- Stronger than Stock Material eliminates Distortion
- Improve tappet stability in high lift and high rpm situations
- 475 kits are a bolt-in cam that can produce up to 100 horsepower
- Made in the U.S.A.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
There are no reviews yet.