Upgrade your entire camchest in one easy to order kit. Available with a 465, 475 or 550 cam. Gear drive with chrome pushrod tubes. For Oil-Cooled models only.
Fits: 2017-2020 Harley Oil-Cooled M-Eight Models
- All parts in each kit are matched to ensure superior quality, fit, finish and performance
- Oil pump and cam plate are precision-machined from billet aluminum with a blue anodized finish
- Passage plugs are removable for servicing
- Independent scavenge sections for the flywheel cavity and cam chest
- Debris screens in both scavenge pickups
- Increased oil flow capacity on both the feed and scavenge sides
- Adjustable pressure relief valve is adjustable with the unit installed in the engine
- S&S Quickee Pushrods
- S&S premium tappets
- Billet aluminum tappet cuffs have a hard-anodized black coating and are stronger than stock to eliminate distortion
- Improve tappet stability in high-lift situations
- All kits include necessary gaskets, bearings and hardware required for a complete installation
- 465 Torque Cam kits are the ideal choice for Touring bike applications
- 475 kits are a bolt-in cam that can produce up to 100 horsepower
- 550 kits are for big bore applications
- Made in the U.S.A.
DISCLAIMER: NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY POLLUTION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES.
There are no reviews yet.